Website Data Protection Declaration
Regarding the processing of your personal data within our website we want to inform you of the following, as the protection of your personal information is of great importance to us.
- Contact details
Please contact us in case you have comments or questions concerning our data protection declaration or the processing of your personal data.
Notary’s office Pouzar & Partner
Kaiser Franz-Joseph-Ring 30
Telephone number: +43 2252 209 222
E-mail address: email@example.com
- General information
Your personal data (such as title, name, address, e-mail address, phone number, ecc.), will only be processed by us according to the regulations of the current Austrian Data protection Act (e.g. notary rules, DSGVO, DSAG 2018, TKG 2003). The following regulations inform you about the type, extent and purpose of data collection, processing, use, recipients and transmission to third-party, time of storage and the rights of affected persons and their personal data. This privacy notice only refers to our website.
Principle of anonymous use of our website: In principle the use of our website is also possible without giving personal details.
- Categories of processed data
We only process personal data that you have provided us with through actively contacting one of our e-mail addresses mentioned on our website, or through the menu option “contact” or through having subscribed to our newsletter. Usually it concerns: name (company name, title, first name and surname), address (street, zip code, city, country), e-mail, telephone number (office number, mobile number);
- Purposes and legal basis of data processing
We process personal data that has been provided by you for following purposes and based on following legal basis:
(1) For the fulfillment of a contract whose contracting party is the concerned person, or for the fulfillment of precontractual measures that are requested by the concerned person (Art. 6 fig.1 of GDPR)
(2) For the fulfillment of your wish to receive our newsletter: When you subscribe to our newsletter your e-mail address is saved. You can cancel the subscription any time. You have given your permission either within the subscription process or separately: see “newsletter subscription” (Art. 6 fig.1 of GDPR)
(3) For the protection of entitled interests of the responsible person or a third party, as far as the interests or the basic rights or the fundamental freedoms of the regarding person, who is in need of the protection of his/her personal data, do not overweigh, especially when the regarding person is a child (Art. 6 fig.1 of GDPR)
- Recipients of personal data
Personal data are processed confidentially and are not passed on to third parties without your permission. Unless it is legal or necessary due to a judicial or official summons
- Transmission to recipients in third countries
Personal data are processed confidentially and are not passed on to third countries without your permission, unless it is legal or necessary due to a judicial or official request.
- Duration of personal data retention
Personal data that you have supplied us with for the fulfillment of contracts or precontractual measures are saved beyond the processing of the contract up until the current statutory period of limitation and legal safekeeping period and furthermore until the termination of possible legal disputes, in which the personal data are required as proof. Beginning with the subscription of our newsletter until the moment of its cancellation your personal data are stored and thereafter automatically deleted. Data from online forms are automatically deleted from the web server after three months.
- Google Analytics
Our website uses functions of the web analyses service Google Analytics, which is part of Google Inc. (“Google”). In order to do this cookies are applied that analyze the use of our website through the user. The herewith collected information is transferred to and saved on the server of the provider. You can prevent this in setting up your browser so that no cookies are stored. We have concluded a relevant contract with the provider concerning the processing of contract data. Your IP-address is registered, but is pseudonymised through deleting the last 8 Bit. By doing this only a very vague localization is possible. Our relationship to the web analyses provider relies on an adequacy decision of the European Union.
Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI&status=Active
Data processing follows the legal regulations of §96 art 3 TKG as well as art 6 par 1 lit a (agreement) and/or f (entitled interest) of GDPR. Our request concerning the GDPR (entitled interest) is to improve our service and our website. As the privacy of our users is of importance to us we pseudonymise the user data.
- Online forms
Using the contact form you can contact us very easily. When dispatching the form your data are sent to us via e-mail and stored. The received data will not be passed on to third parties and are used to process your inquiry. Please note the renounce of transmission of private information.
The transmitted data are stored in our web server archive for three months and are then deleted automatically.
You can subscribe to our newsletter on our website. Which personal data are transmitted to the responsible processor depends on the input screen. The personal data that are collected due to the subscription of our newsletter are exclusively used for the dispatch of our newsletter. You have expressly provided your permission separately or within the course of the ordering process to use your data: “Newsletter”. You can withdraw your agreement any time with effect for the future. In case you do not want our newsletter any more, you can cancel the subscription on our website.
- Registry function
Users can decide if they want to create an account in order to access a protected download area. In the course of registration necessary and optional personal data are collected. At the request of the user the account and all relevant data can be deleted at any time. Please just inform us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rights of affected persons and complaints office
In principle you have the following rights:
(1) Information concerning your personal data from our person responsible (see contact data nr.1)
(2) Correction and deleting of data or restriction of processing.
(3) The right of data transmission; you can demand the unhindered and unrestricted transmission of collected personal information to third parties.
(4) For reasons that result from your personal situation, you can submit a statement of opposition against processing your personal data at any time, for the protection of entitled interests of the responsible person or a third party. After your opposition your data will not be processed any more, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for processing, that are more important than your interests, rights and freedoms or unless processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
All applications are to be directed to following mail address: email@example.com.
In case you are not satisfied with the process of your request you have the right to submit a complaint with the supervisory authority (see contact below).
Telephone: +43 1 52152-0
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org